Wonder about power supply
According to this link http://www.rapiro.com/power-supply/
There are two power supplies for Rapiro: Battery and AC adapter.
1. Can Battery be charged by AC adapter? Will I need to buy a charger for baterry?
2. Can Rapiro work with only one power supply ( AC or Battery)? If so can Rapiro and Raspberry Pi work with only battery? ( any recommends)
3. Is there any official document to answer questions above?
I think it's very critical so hope to received a clearly answer? thank you.
1. Rapiro does not have battery charge function. Please prepare the battery charger.
2. Rapiro and Raspberry Pi can work either batteries or AC adapter.
The kit includes no AC adapter or battery/charger, so you must find some by your self.
The robot will use either AC or battery, not both. You can change this by a switch.
There are already a lot of information on this BBS, the wiki and the facebook page, so please invest several minutes to at least check the titles of the threads.
I'm using a 12V5A AC-DC adapter, for battery I'm using 2 of 18670 batteries (would power mine for about 3 to 4 hours without a lot movements) with an appropriate charger. Also, using 18670 batteries would require modification to the battery box, which is not very complicated.